2011年6月27日 星期一

The BEST ice cream I had ever tasted!!

I am hardly ever speechless but the Taluwang Ice Cream really makes me at a total loss for words. All I can say is that THIS IS THE BEST ICE CREAM I HAVE EVER TASTED. I am not even going to try to describe the flavors or the sense of euphoria I felt after I took the first bite because no words will do this heavenly swirl justice.  It is just, simply, divine.


I highly recommend that you get yourself Taluwang Ice Cream immediately; it’s light, easy to eat, rich, natural, creamy and can survive prolonged periods without melting! What’s more, it comes with at least 10 delightful flavors to choose from. You will know what I’m saying after you have a try on it. All that I can tell you is that it’s simply out of this world. Even the name “T.A.L.U.W.A.N.G.” says it all:-

T a s t y             (极美味的)
A d d i c t i v e   (令人上瘾的)
L i k a b l e     (惹人喜爱)
U n i q u e     (独特的)
W o n d r o u s (奇妙的)
A l l u r i n g    (诱人的)
N i f t y         (一等的)
G r e a t        (很棒)



Or better yet, just inject it directly to your vein.  That’s even better. This ice cream is definitely best when paired with any movies, or during a hot sunny day. This ice cream is so amazing, just give it a try now. I bet you won’t regret it!

Recommended by David. Source from:
http://www.facebook.com/notes/david-teh/the-best-ice-cream-i-had-ever-tasted/172813469449815



沒有留言:

張貼留言